Monday, January 16, 2023

blogger era V2

 hiiiiii omg,,,finally starting this blog over again huh LOL

Long time no see!!!


I thought it would be a good idea to start this blog up again because honestly I don’t like social media very much! It’s not easy for me to use and I don’t know I prefer older Internet as I’ve said before lol

 I don’t feel like there’s a lot of blogs dedicated to people trying to achieve the gyaru lifestyle let alone the OTT lifestyle! so that’s what I’ve chosen to do! Ultimately, my greatest goal is to live my life as authentically gal as possible. I want to have my nails done all the time and have them be long, I’d like to have my hair done all the time, I wanna do this and look this way every single day!

so that’s what I would like to do with this blog, I’d like to document my journey and show an example to those who feel like it might not be possible or too much for them

i’d like to share all my opinions on gal, talk about some of my favorite gyaru, some of my favorite hobbies in and outside of gal as well 

I have a lot of plans for this blog including going in depth on what exactly yamanba,manba,banba and ganguro really are, since i feel like theres a ton of misinformation!


so yeah! i’d like for this to be a resource and also just a general place I can put on my thoughts and ramblings lol

it’s gonna be 4 years that I’ve been doing gal in June-July, and now I finally feel like I really understand what I’m doing this for you know? I’ve always been interested it’s always been pretty, but it really feels like my life to me!

Im not just doing gyaru, I AM gyaru!


I will write again soon when one of my rambling moods comes on (basically all the time). I won’t be scheduling any polls but I’ll probably post semi regularly!

either way! Thank you for reading!

PochaOut!✌🏾









8 comments:

  1. im rooting for ur blogger era Pochy  ᕙ༼ ≖ᴥ≖༽ᕗ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see more from you angel (◕♡◕)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute ♡ I love it, I feel like a child again reading blogs♡ ꉂ(˃▿˂๑)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog theme so much!! Happy to have another quality blog to add to my reading list 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY!!!!! I kept swapping around all the boxes I couldn't settle on what I wanted but I'm glad this looks good 😭😭😭

      Delete
  5. YESSS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING BACK!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT POSTS YOU'LL MAKE ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHEHE TY!!!! I'm excited to be back and talk about everything under the sun LOL

      Delete