Friday, February 3, 2023

recent gets baby!!! MAGS GALORE EDITION!!!!

 yasss gamers hello welcome back to another video!!!


jk lol its gets time
I've posted about my mags EVERYWHERE but I'm posting again cuz I'm so excited lol
honest to god, its my first time really collecting something!!! It feels so different reading mags physically rather that digital scans,,, I feel a bit more like a real gal,,,




I got a whopping 11 Egg mags!!!!!!!!
I actually only meant to by one mag,,,,,the ego system LOL
BUT THE REST WERE SUCH A GOOD DEAL!!!!!
coming across good and CHEAP egg bundles is honestly a lil rare so im glad i got em!!!
 Along with these 3 i bought from legendary ex gal Emi!!! as well and an Egg All Stars i got on my last order, i now have a 15 Egg mags!!! 




These 1999 ones are such a joy to look thru, Gonguro in 1999 feels like one of the truest forms to me. The gals were our here have fun and not giving a fuck!!! Bring it back!!!!!!!
Gan/Gonguro really seems to be one of the rarest styles to tbh, and if u do see it its mostly some one doing it wrong ,,,

Shout out to my beloved and fellow Paradise member Aila(FOLLOW HER RN) for carrying the entire ganguro community LOL

In total, my mag count is at 35(I miss counted till I started writing this I thought it was 32 before lol)! 
15 Egg, 9 Ranzukis, 9 Men's egg, 1 Chum and 1 Ego system!
SPEAKING OF!!! I couldn't find non sold ego system for the longest time and now I have volume one,,, the way I am so happy,,,


ON TO THE OTHER GETS!!!! As you can see i got a very cute juicy bag for cheap! and outside of Mercari, I got some simple cute stuff on Rainbow!!! TBH, most of there clothes are uggo but they have rare cute stuff I can make work LOL 



All basic stuff, but i think basics are some the most essential pieces for a gals closet, you can make alot of stuff for with a few basics and the right accessories! for example, I planned an outfit with some things I bought and plan on buying!
 

I already have the accessories, all I need to is buy a few extra pieces, do my hair and make, get my nails done, and I will be on a full manba slay, with only 2!!! little brand necklaces I got for cheap lol
Along with filling out my wardrobe this year, I'd like to show how to use more normal or non brand clothes to be a manba gal! 


When u really study properly, manbas dont have to really on a TON of brand to get the manba look, so I'd like to give ppl an example, especially fellow fatties 
Its not impossible!!!! 


ALRIGHT THATS ALL MY GETS LOL
thank you for coming to my ted talk, Till next time! 



PochaOut!✌🏾

1 comment:

  1. I already love love love your make-up looks so much, you do it so well, you'll look super epic when you get your clothes

    ReplyDelete