Sunday, April 16, 2023

staring at gals(clothes i mean) and updates on me

 HELLO!!!! I haven't written a blog post in forever 
sorry not sorry gamers ive been booked and busy yknow!!!(kpop hyperfixation)

I got into TVXQ, DBSK, THSK and their multiple aliases recently
im not a kpooper i promise i just think TVXQ is the best kpop of all time(dont talk to me abt anything else teehee)

my faves are changmin, yunho and,,,,,jaejoong lol 


i made this picmix 2nite, use it at ur leisure 



but i didnt come here to ramble about tvxq!
the rambling about how tvxq should have modeled in egg mag is for a diff blog post!


im finally ready to do what i call and outfit break down, aka, i ramble about the outfits in some of my favorite pics, and what i like about them.

 i dont have much of a motivation for this, but its a look into my silly little mind and how i consider style. its all the same thing im trying to put on myself so maybe my perspective will help!!! maybe not idc 


As always my love ayuyun take precedence in my life so one of her outfits is first


just glorious just perfect ,,,


I think what stands out to me is the hair! i would say hair and nails but the hair is what really makes it i think. its vibrant multiple color, its half up and has braids in the front! its doing more that needed, which is,,,,exactly what gal is to me LMAO

the accessories in the hair even stars and a cute lil smiley in her hair,,,,i need to make one out of foam or sumfin LOL

the hair matches the top she has and contrasts so well with her skin,,, 


Then to the bottom half!!!! the nails really add so much extra
shes wearing 2 belts as always!!! i dont think ive ever mentioned it b4 but it seems like she seems to always wearing 2 belts at a time, a big main belt and a smaller chain type belt!

then she has an ayu charm hanging from it,,,always extra on top of extra cuz why not



shes an icon for that one and i will be copying all of it

she also has this cute pink stitch,,,(angel is her name i had to google it lol)

theres alot of elements that come together with how she makes an outfit, accessories on top of accessories being the most important me thinks !


thats it LMAO

i think pointing out the details really helps me absorb something 

like i really pay close attention i look at these pics often tbh its my hobby what else will i do with my 500 ayuyun pics 

i hope this helped!!!! or not and it made u more confused!!!! 

bye teehee

PochaOut🤞🏾

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for you to come back coz we gotta rant about TVXQ early years <3

    ReplyDelete