Sunday, September 10, 2023

long time naur see baybeeeee🤠☀

 KYAAAAAA!!!
Its me!!!! I'm alive!!!omg so crazy 

I'm back nyeow
I was homeless for a lil bit broke asf yadda yadda yadda
but its pocha time now 



Today's Song is: Come With Me- Koda Kumi



Come with me!!!!
(I would have left a yt embed but AVEX is a bitch)



That's right I'm leaving songs on my blog posts now because i can!!!!!
I've really been trying to listen to alot of her music, Ayumi Hamasaki too lol
It feels like I have too especially as the #1 Ayuyun fan, I have to follow in her foot steps!!!


Speaking of that, I want to buy more music merch, Koda Kumi and TVXQ, and some of Ayu's concert towels like these pics of Ayuyun and Shi-tan :3c

The designs are so cute I'd love to put them on my walls for décor like the Alba towel I have
i need more stuff anyway since I was homeless all my shit can be packed into some suitcases and garbage bags LMAO

I'm chillin however!!!! I have stable housing so I'm essentially rebuilding all the shit I have from like ground up which is essentially what I needed desu 

I have a jawb now so its ok LOL


Also there are so many cute things on mercari from TVXQ i want so bad, if i dont get a Tohoshinki beach towel I will reek havoc tbh

SPEAKING OF MERCARIIIIIIII
some recent gets i ordered  hehehe





I will buy some more stuff soon and ship it out in a big bundle LOL
first big order in a lawng time,,,, cries,,,i missed it,,,,buying old shit ,,,

I'm really excited for the tracksuit as always but the roco nails purse with all the different colors,,,

The Jassie thing is a mirror btw!!! I needed a new mirror so im very excited for that too it's so cute


"Jassie, You'll find super cool girls grooving to their own fashion beat"

That's so me honestly like what,,,,its pocha coded


I've been thinking about my "fashion beat" these days
Really lifestyle beat,,,,manba sure is the best huh,,,
BAH NOT THE TIME FOR ME WAXING POETIC ABOUT MANBA AGAIN LOL

Its just that alot of shit has happened to me over the past few months, No matter my trials I go thru, i cannot help but feel a since of freedom
there's really nothing tying me down that much these days 

I hope if u are reading this, you will feel the same
there is so much to life!!! ahh!!!! I love to live!!!!!

sorry, i feel the joy of existence thrumming thru me heehe!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!!! Thank you to those who have been reading and leaving comments and thangs, idk how ppl find me honestly but im so glad I'm seeing more ppl who are active bloggers
its nice to see !!!

Please stay with me on this perpetual adventure of learning to enjoy the internet and sharing with each other once more  <3

anyway bye see u next post like next week

P.S: I'm making a j fashion forum, gal decora Lolita all that stuff
if u have board suggestions PLEASE,,,, tell me ,,,

 
P.P.S: my hair is silver nyeow lol



PochaOut🤞🏾


5 comments:

  1. Girl, so many things to enjoy, I feel you. Been high then low again but after all, what kept me was pretty stuff that exist even if let's say the world or my life's whatever. So excited to see DBSK stuff when you get them!!! <3

    ReplyDelete