Saturday, November 11, 2023

Captains Log #7: My mission to own all tracksuits in the galaxy

 Babbbby girl whats ur nammme lemme talk to u lemme by u a drankkkkk



Hello.
Its been a while obvs dont nag me (im nagging myself)
i want to write more,,,, i pwomise teehee

but lets act like it hasnt been months since my last post LOL





lyo-kun showed me this song and music video and i feel like my brain chemistry has been forever changed
is it really possible to serve incredible levels of cunt, upon a star, in the middle of the ocean? 
Yes,,,


How have u been! :D
(pauses to let u speak)

...

ah! wow! so cool! good for u! or maybe not idk


If u know or maybe dont know, I bought a car desu
exciting for me and not for my bank acct! but we move!!!

I'm thinking about how Id like to deco it,,,, hmmmm,,,,
are we thinking jungle roco moment? we are thinking jungle roco moment





Its hard finding inspo of what im specifically looking for so u need 2 stare and all 4 of these pictures and walk with me!!!!


hmmmm what else my ass been up too,,,
i got layed off (pending),,,i got a new job(confirmed)

very busy i am!!!

also ive been studying Japanese like a lot more so if i make a blog post completely in japanese u WILL respond in japanese (pls)
日本語上手、、、LOL
Its been fun feeling like im progressing even tho i can barely string together a sentence hehehe



ALSO I will be making a trip in january to go see my fwiends in PA too so im so excited!!!
im going to get drunk and regret it!!!



ALSO ALSO
How do yall feel about,,,,,vlogs desu
and not just any ol vlogs but vlogs done on a Kodak easy share camera

This maybe happening in the near future TEEHEE

Any way just another small post for now to get me back into writing again :3c

baibai :D

PochaOut🤞🏾




PS: fun fact- the title of this blog post is unrelated to the contents

2 comments:

  1. Seriously so damn fun reading this post. Gonna read it again coz it felt good to the brain <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to me thank you for enjoying my rambling ass blog posts HEEHEHEHA (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

      Delete