Sunday, November 12, 2023

im about to write a blog post that is so inane

Now why am i back write after my last post being just yesterday? 


...

BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT!!!

Today's Song btw is: 月と太陽 - Koda Kumi



hey 


why dont we all blog more?

And i dont mean this in an gal blog way, but an alternative person way desu

Like as always im in the minority for my way of being in a lot of things, but in the space we are in now, the commonality of everyone dwelling on social media, I think ppl should embrace blogging more.

Back when i was in more gal discords i would encourage ppl to blog and take on other websites like spacehey or that weird Christian version of spacehey myspace face space(sux btw)



I feel as though i was met alot of the time with, "idk what i would right about"

But there really is no certain way to right anything
i am living proof!!!!

I would like for ppl to give blogging more of a chance
i say u should think of it like ur home on the internet supa highway
u may not have anything particular or interesting to say, but u can do what ever u want in ur home

I think ppl should think about it like that :)



other than that! Im still working on that forum lol
im trying my best to get the layout together and make it look all pretty
then we shall be open for business

even if im very slow working on it and nobody but my friends post on it! its ok with me, because it means alot to me to start something like this 
 

U will get the link soon desu, when its presentable teehee

Otherwise, thats really it for now


Every one wish the queen, Koda Kumi,  happy birthday!!!!


Im going to go listen to 月と太陽 till my ears fall off, i love this song

PochaOut🤞🏾

(i live here btw)


4 comments: