Sunday, December 24, 2023

illegal manba profiling


 harloooooo

omg i know i said see u next year in my last post but erm i wanted to yap again so here i am!!! 




Today's Song btw is: NRG- Hit Song

pics of meeeeee and my hairrrrr

(and my make isnt it cute im tryin to switch to this now cuz i haven't been giving enough yamanba enough and i have been giving my self 10,000 lashings a day for it)

this is a hair color i havent tried on its own before and i decided to used the like 5 packs i had left for me whole head 

the quality of it kinda sucks balls and gets everything rattier than usual in a BAD way

so i cut it *grins*

 

i love it alot more like this teehee 

if u haven't noticed, which u probably haven't because i always either dont or forget to post pictures of myself, i will have longer hair ans then cut it when ive had it for like a month or more B CUZ!!!

my favorite to moments are either hair too da flow or hair to me shoulders LOL

also i am wearing a cocolulu top (can u believe it!!! my big fat ass!!!) it fits like a cropped top, but not in like a "ur obvz not supposed to wear this" way its very awesome i love coco looloo



,,,,,,


ahem,,,

hey

do i look like a manba to u

now before u scream and cry yes sir oorah

i mean out of make up

i hope so

sometimes i like to think so!


when we talk abt manba, commonly the conversation revolves around make up, which obviously ofc it should tbh i could go on for days and weeks and years about it


BUT ASIDE FROM THAT!!!

i like to think there is a look to being a manba or a gal in general, BUT TO ME,,,,for manbas specifically!!!! that is recognizable and expected

it almost comes with being manba automatically ,,,u kind of turn into it...

for me traits that i see it old pics of gals out of make or, just kinda around

its a raw look kinda

super or completely shaved eyebrows, ratty fried messy hair, piercings that suddenly seem to stick out even more to the naked eye when ur not done up

its a whole thing 

i suppose it sounds like nothing to someone else, buts its different for me cuz i feel like my natural state, whether it be because im older now or not, i feel like i naturally look and have a different vibes now as opposed to when i started 4 years ago

also hot take 

(stands up in a seated crowd of people, the entire crowd deathly silent, u could hear a pin drop from a mile away. gulping down my anxiety, clenching my clammy fists like im straining, my entire body i say my piece,,, "You need piercings to be manba" The silence in the crowd melts away, diffused into the air like what relief i assume a boiled over pot feels when its top is lifted. The uproarious applause feels like it lasts a lifetime and a day.)

chile um anyway

i just wanted to yap yap yap 

stay tuned for the next episode!!! is he ever going to write that tvxq blog post!?!?! 


PochaOut ✌🏾




PS: we should go back to emailing

2 comments:

  1. Pocha 🛐 I just have to say ur blog looks so cool TT it's so beautiful and bejeweled... Also merry late Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blancer,,,,ty i love adding images to my blog all day long!!! also meery chrystler 😁😁😁

      Delete