Monday, January 1, 2024

HAPPY NEW YEARS BITCHHHH 2004AAAAAAAAA 2004!!!!!

NEW YEAR!!!!! 2004!!!!!


Yeorubun, its finally the next year,,,2004 is over and its time for a new year,,,2004

Lets make this another great 2004 TEEHEE

also


i thought id make another post the first day of da new year!!! To start another year of many rambling blog posts bwehehe

i was talking about it with my friends last night,,,this year, in june-july or i should more succinctly put it, in the summer of this 2024 dechu, it will be 5 year anniversary of being gal,,, wough,,,

it still feels like i just started LAWL

will i be the oldest manba there is eva,,,,only time will tell,,,

(yes)

Today's Song btw is: 気持ちはつたわる - BoA



how are u doing?!

have u noticed i have made some changes of my blog,,,,added some additional thangs
i even changed my url(sorry u have to update ur reading list now LOL)

im so exited for the new year,,,many new things to come and more blawgin as well
have u seen lyonnes blog? u should its quite awesome 

BAH!!!!

i need more blogs to read
u will make a blog this year right? right??? yes. 



outside o blogging, i hope to get mine own place this year and finarly get bacj in skewl,,,,i need my own place,,,,i can leave my mag collection in a box forever!!!!

i yearn to collect thingz,,,but i have no where to put them!!!!
yes having a place to put stuff i buy is one o my main goals for having a place teehee


i have a mutual of which i hold the title with great pride,,,,she lives so awesome,,,, i want to be just like her when i grow up,, ビビコ!!!


uwahhh,,,,,,,i hope to live surrounded by all the stuff that makes me happy and have as much fun as she does hehehe

save me studio apartment,,,,,SAVE MEEEEEEE
,,,

c'est la vie
it will come to me soon im sure 
*frolics in to the distance*

ALSOOOO on the topic of dat have i ever talked abt how much i love what little glimpses of tomonyas room we got on tiny ahh pics LMAO




her wardrobe being every and all colors that i want mine to be,,,,,time for me to raid this bitch closet on god!!!!!

i will be coveing my walls and my floor and the roof with shit!!! stuff!!! things!!! i believe in the power of maximalism!!!



GRAHHHHH I LOVE THE OLD EGG ROOMS SECTIONNNN

u dont understand my need to cover my walls in me jane and alba rosa tapestries,,,my beach towel yearns for decorations,,,

also i love woooddd i love wood grain i love wood walls and blinds and bamboo!!!!!! GAH!

first thing im looking for when i get my new place,,,,wooden blinds 

i didnt mean for this to turn into pochards interior decoratiing ideals bloggu but a man has to yell when the need arises!!!
(i will likely yap about this again anyway (╯▽╰ ))


ANYWAYYYY thats it for today desu


be sure to like subscribe and dislike and unsubscribe
add me on aol messenger and pls email me and join my web ring



PochaOut✌🏾





4 comments:

  1. Oh Pocher yesterday I clicked on the link to ur blog I have on my blog and It didn't work I was like "noo what the heck pocha deleted his blog TT" but I'm reassured now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO I WOULD NEVA!!!! rest assured,,,,,i am always here,,,,right behind u

      Delete
  2. u dont even have a web ring... tch..... (≖、≖╬) guess i'll have to make ours myself..... also lyon plug sankyu ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. leaving thr hard work of making a web ring to u because ur so taaaaleeeenttttteddddd <3

      Delete