Tuesday, January 23, 2024

chipi chipi chapa chapa dubi dubi daba daba magico mi dubi dubi BOOM BOOM BOOM

HELLOOOOOOOOO *shouts from the top of a mountain*

,,,hi,,,(╹ڡ╹ )

well erreybody were in thr new year

new year, new me! new beer, new cheese!(i dont like beer)

my hairs green now!!! this will manifest more green delicious money in my life inshallah




the first pic is how my hair actually looks in the light

i have never done this green before,,,

its very,,,,,,greeny

i honestly love it and i didnt think i would so u would wonder why i would be so compelled to just do green but listen!!!!!!!!!!

i felt myself deserving of a tomonya green moment heehee :3c

Today's Song btw is: So Into You - Koda Kumi


sooooooo

how is ur 2004 goin

,,,,

uh huh, damn thats crazy

oh wow,,,,,

thats wild i cant believe that happened to u in 24 hours after the ball dropped

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!

lalalala

i need my ass some MONEY

thr quest to getting my own place is STILL in action, but till then i keep looking at galrevo scans and manifesting that i own every item in all 12 months of 2005 ranzuki magazine

i need to go thrifting bad i recently went to a local thrift store thats like one of tho church based things and their motto is about like servin the lord but really and truly they are serving amazing prices

i need to go back

save me Christian thrift store

save me


when ever i think about shawping recently i try to spot specific shit i like in pics or mags and look fir similar items

in all my years of gal i have yet to develop a good wardrobe,,,,grrrr

it takes time an effort to create the wardrobe of ur dreams and it's about time I actually put in the work for it (and also i need to start using my sewing machine but eheheheh bweeeeehhh

also ive gotten big in to techpara,,,,,i really want to practice again KYAAA

when i first started to learn parapara I started with king and queen, which i want to go back and finish learning, but i have got to get over me thinking i look silly ass hell

every body looks silly doing para para wtf am i thinking!!!

but yes!!! i really want to learn tech para, starting with one of me favorite songs bling bling this shit is so fuckin good,,,,,im going to jump!!!!

i was practicing moves in my bathroom mirror,,,,,, maybe im not that sillay lookin

it would look cool with my hair teehee

maybe one day i will record myself MAYBE,,,,MAYBE!!!!!!!

home made cardio for me 


GAH!!!!!! I LOVE HOBBIES!!!! I LOVE INVESTING TIME INTO MY HOBBIES!!!!!

I should probably talk about more things I enjoy more often,,, it's a new year and a new year I've decided to not hold myself back!!!

saur,,,,myes :)

I'm finishing up writing this in the middle of the night because I kept putting this off because!!! I get distracted easily kekeke

hmmm lets seeeee

ANOTHA THANG

I asked on Instagram recently what else I should talk about on my blog obviously being that I just referenced I will be talking about my hobbies more often I have been suggested to talk about my language learning experience


which if you don't know and you don't follow me on Instagram which you shouldnt I've been trying my best to teach myself Japanese essentially teehee

I most certainly am not fluent in any way shape or form and it's honestly still very hard for me to put together a simple sentence but I want to get into da greater details in another blog post,,,, probably my next one LOL

overall being that I'm about to start studying again 4 am because I can't sleep I really think it's been rewarding for me I've started like clicking things together ever since I started learning kanji it's getting easier and easier for me to start reading but my main thing is writing in Japanese more and speaking it

my main goal that I mentioned before that I really want to write a full blog post in Japanese it doesn't have to be perfect of course nothing ever has to be perfect when you're learning but I really want to make something that's fully Japanese and that you can understand what I'm saying ehhe

bweh,,,, hehehe


also I was just turning my room upside down to put together an outfit them for tomorrow I've taken a little break from dressing up at work since I've been tired but I miss doing my makeup and I can obviously tell I'm getting depressed so this is literally the thing that gives me like a vitamin boost

vitamin G,,,,,, vitamin gal

minimum of 50,000 mg of Vitamin G required every day!!!!!!

but now that that's over I'm going to study for like another hour and only get 4 hours of sleep before work tomorrow!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO

I bid u,,,adieu my friends

I will see you in the coming days with another post from my humble personal computer

bye baiii


PochaOut✌🏾



(i wrote this at like 4 am at some point dont mind me LOL)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ouuuughhh my penits try harder next time

      Delete

    2. ...................../´¯¯/)
      ...................,/¯.../
      .................../..../
      .............../´¯/'..'/´¯¯`·¸
      .........../'/.../..../....../¨¯\
      ..........('(....´...´... ¯~/'..')
      ...........\..............'...../
      ............\....\.........._.·´
      .............\..............(
      ..............\..............\

      Delete
    3. YES GALREVO BEST IG ACC . also love your hair , i want to put tons of different flower clips in your hair , like a hibiscus bush

      Delete