Thursday, January 25, 2024

big news big moves big boobs

snorkmimimimi,,,

SNORKKKmimimi,,,augh,,,ACK!!!!
*i roll and fall off my bed in a hilarious manner*

,,,

Good morning,,,

(its 2:30 pm when i started writing this)

today i took the day off workkkk
i also did yesterday cuz i needed a BREAK i had perfect attendance at this job i TIREDDDD
im so sleepy today too omg YAWNNNN



Today's Song btw is: Nature Boy - Da Pump


what are u up tooooo
im writiing as u can see,,,if u did know ive also been drawing more i made a new twittar and all!!!
my 5th attempt at an art acct ppl this is HISTORY in the MAKIN!!!


I normally post little WIPs all my insta stowy which I complain about all the time and not having a place to put my art but I don't put it anywhere so now I do!!! I might put a page for my favorite pieces of artwork on my blog soon nnnnnn teeheeee

im so happy to be getting back into enjoying drawing its so fun but im always really hard on myself about it,,,,,
i feel so fun and free i can do what EVA i want!!!

hmmmm what else have i been doin,,,,learnin more japanese as usual,,,,sleepin,,,,

OUGH!!!! BIG NEWS!!! im officially planning my first real move,,,,, going to pittsburg pennsylvania 

Why pittsburgh u ask?

(u did not ask)

wellllllll i heard it was nice!

i dont have a ton of reasons really, other than ummmmm, my friend is up there, my aunt lives there and i dont even like her ass atm but she seems to thrive there LAWL

maybe i will meet more friends and ppl to talk too lalalaallala

theres nothing but old ppl and rich ppl in central Florida this place REEKS

did u know i live in Florida,,,,i gues not everyone would know that,,,,bwehehehe

i really do wish i could viably stay in fworida

if i could live somewhere for the rest of my life it would be a tropical environment dechuuuuu

i would love to buy a condo in osaka or singapore hehehe living my scary wizard life,,,i need this,,,, perhaps a future blog post,,,,hehehehe

BUT FA NOW!!!! im moving to Pittsburgh!

im excited

id like to see snow for the first time,,,,i will be experiencing seasons >:3c

inshallah my baby phat faux fur jacket keep me alive and warm amen

OUGHHHH IM SO TIREDDD omg 

man i need to sleep for like 2 years

i go back to work tomorrow #booo #gay #lame

ummmmmm ermmm my bday is coming up soonnnn in aprilllll

are u getting me something,,,,,

DONT TELL ME

its a surprise 

i also plan on working on the forum more

there's like a whole top row of buttons that don't click at all and I just wondering like how to fix them and it overwhelms me every time I try to KEKEKEKE

Thats honestly why i haven't finished it sooner its pretty close to being done dechu

PLEASE EAGERLY ANTICIPATE THE FINAL RELEASE!

ok

time to lay back down,,,, snorkimimimimi

PochaOut ✌🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment